Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ready or Not here I am!

Hello everyone and welcome to my Blog! This is so very new and exciting to me but I still do not even know really what I am doing! But with a bit of practice and help from friends I hope to figure it out. All of you who really know me know what a big deal it is that I have gone and done something like this on the computer and you know very well I am usually very incapable of commiting my time to anything "technical"! I can barely use the cell phone... ha ha ha... (Karen is rolling around on the floor as she reads this I am sure!)

So I thought that today was a great day to get started. Today I have been married to my wonderful husband for 15 years. I am very proud our accomplishment! And every day I love my man more and more. We received the most beautiful flowers from my Mom and Dad, the bouquet is full of Stargazer Lilies and Jacaranda Roses the same flowers that I had in my wedding bouquet! How perfect. Thanks Mom and Dad for all that you do for us!

2 comments:

kdgowdy said...

Yah! You have a post for me to look at! Happy Anniversary to the two of you, here's to manymore years together! I will continue to check out your post!

RydynHigh said...

Congrats on the anniversary Tan!

Also, congrats on the blog - you go girl! Thanks for the nod to my website! Our ranch one should be up and running soon and I have a blog started, just not up and running yet. We are so techno cool these days! Love the bouquet!